Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome!

Like many, I grew up coming to Myrtle Beach with my family. We spent many a summer running along the shore trying to catch seagulls - though we never did. When my parents bought their condominiums at Kingston Plantation we would often have to drive to the beach after school on a Friday and clean condos all weekend long in between check-in and check-out, just to drive back home on Sunday. I guess you could say that I've got an abundance of hours invested in our rental property.



Now that my husband and I own three condos of our own we have decided to start a rental business as well. And now that we have our daughter, we know what it's like to want to have a quality family vacation without spending the kind of cash and investing the amount of travel time that it would take to go somewhere more extravagant.



I'm so glad you are here. Vacations should be an adventure! I hope by being here you find the encouragement you need to create your own family vacation and therefore create your own family memories one by one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

    vacation rentals myrtle beach

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena